Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bliss Boutique's "Spring into Summer" event...


So, the weather last weekend for our boutique was MISERABLE! I was so disappointed that we weren't going to be able to do all the fun outdoor things I had planned for the show and to be honest I was worried about the turnout as well. I personally don't get too excited about going out and shopping for fun new spring products when it looks like Christmas Eve outside but I guess other people must because we had an AMAZING turnout!
I have to say even though the weather was yucky it sure didn't stop people from coming out and shopping and I am SO HAPPY about how it all turned out! Thank you all for your support, it was so nice to meet so many of you and I can't wait until May 20th to do it all again!
I have been working hard getting even more amazingly talented vendors lined up for May and we will be appearing on Studio 5 again on May 20th to give you all a sneak-peek of all of our fun new finds so mark, your calenders, set your dvr's and we will see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment